Skip to main content

My Daily Skincare Routine☺

Hey! Welcome back to my blog.  If you're new here, please don't forget to subscribe, as it is totally free and you'll get notify whenever I post anything. 😊


Today I am going to share with you my daily skincare routines. As I told you I follow a very simple routine and you can see it on my face.☺ Aslo I am going to share so many easy DIY skincare with you.  So let's get started .


My skincare routine starts with face wash.
I use aelovera face wash by BODY SHOP, trust me I love this face wash. I bought it last month and I am not at all disappointed by it. I clean all the excess moisturise & do not dry out the skin.
After cleaning the face,  it's very essential to moisturize it.  You can use any moisturizer (Vaseline, Nivea, Nykaa body lotion,  any). Don't skip Sunscreen. The sunscreen which I use is from LAKME with SPF+ 24 , usually this is my morning routine .
but if I'm going out for shoot or some party I use PONDS BB cream. Using BB cream instead of foundation is a relief for me as it woks as a moisturizer and gives a perfect coverage .. I don't carry makeup daily, but lipstick 🙄 I can't skip that. Lipstick is my life🙈
Also don't forget to moisturize your lips with a lip bam. A matte lipstick can take away all the moisturise from your lips.  Lip bam is must.😘 I have both stick & tub lipbams. Tub lipbams are sometime a great mess for my long nail.(The struggle is real🙄 use lip brush to apply).


Aslo I had added one more thing in my daily routine i.e Mascara (this is my magic mascara🙈) I had created a DIY mascara with coconut oil. You can also create this in few steps.  Use a old mascara bottle, clean it properly boil it to clean it. After it is clean pour coconut oil in it and ya you're done.🙈 (coconut oil will add shine to you eyelaysh + this is beneficial for the growth of hair).

Toner is also the part of my routine. Toner is not going to do instant magic when you spray it, it just make your look a little dewy & fresh.  
If you don't have a toner don't worry.  I have one more DIY for you.  In a clean empty spray bottle add equal amount of aelovera + rose water.  and your spray is ready ☺ Incase you don't wanna use aelovera, you can  use rose water only as tonner.

How I clean my Make-up 

Trust me guys it's not important to clean your makeup with makeup cleanser, you have to spend so many bucks on makeup remover when you actually have it at your home.
(DIY makeup remover )you can use COCONUT OIL or Petroleum Jelly Vaseline as your makeup removers.  Just apply a little amount of it on your face and rub it gently, then clean it with cotton. Vaseline or Coconut Oil both are not going to harm your skin in any way,  instead they will moisturise it. 
After cleaning the face I wash it with face wash. 
Last Step - Just moisturise your skin for night. ☺

Skincare on Weekends 

I use natural facemasks on weekends only as I don't get time to do it during my college or shoot days. So weekend is time to pamper skin. 
Easy & Quick Face Mask - 
  • Honey + Lemon Juice
  • Honey + Ground
  • Turmeric + Yogurt 
  • Coconut oil + Turmeric 
  • Yogurt + Lemon Juice 
These were few quick facemasks. Let me know if you want more detailed blog on these facemasks


This was my daily skin care routine with few DIY.  I hope this would be helpful for you. ☺


Thank you for reading till end.


You can Find me here :-

Instagram - thatglamorousgirl
Snapchat - Diku80
Facebook - thatglamorousgir

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Kohl Jewelled Jade & Smoked Silver Review

Hey lovies, Welcome back to my blog. I hope you guys are doing well. :) Today I'm here with Maybelline colossal kohl Jewelled Jade and Smoked Silver.  The product claims: Maybelline Colossal Kohl Kajal enhances the appearance of your eyes. Infused with nourishing ingredients and vitamin E, this kajal gives soothing effect to your eyes. Smooth texture of the kajal glides effortlessly onto eyes. Color stays for minimum 12 hours without fading. It features a unique tip which makes application easy and comfortable. My Reviews The packaging is the same as every other Maybelline colossal kajal. This doesn’t come in a cardboard outer packaging much like the other shades. I would say a Bad cost cutting idea. The shade name is mentioned on this stick. The cap shuts with a click. Tho it's a travel friendly stick. Staying power is not good, not as the product claims. It stays for around 4-5 hours without smudging, then it start fading. But Good point is this won

Gain Or Loss Weight Easily At Home || OZIVA

OZIVA PROTEIN SHAKE W H A T   I S   O Z I V A ? OZIVA is a brand known for it's protein shakes. Not only they provide with product service but also are supported by Nutrition Experts.  They give you free advice,  free diet plans which are really help full for your body.  Also they have so many discounts & free bies for their customers.  There service is excellent and you'll never get dissapointed. B E N I F I T S   O F   J O I N I N G   O Z I V A?  They take care of your Health -    Oziva have wide range of Protein Shakes, with exercise & proper diet, it can easily help you to gain or loss the weight. After you become there customer they will ask you it you need a diet plan or any tips on health.  You can Chat or Talk on Call directly with Nutrition Experts, they will guide you properly. They take care of  Taste-  Proteins are available in different favours according to everyone's taste. You can make your own flavour too just by adding extra Fru

Read How You Can Design your Dream Outfit in Few Steps || SAMSHÉK

Hello guys, welcome back to my blog. Today, I’m here with Samshék, online retail shop that provide with classy chic outfit from its designer collection. You might be thinking what’s new, as there are so many online retail shops too?  So sweetheart the difference is that, Samshek provide you the tool to customize your own garment. You can select the color, available fabric in that,  length, design and the best thing is, you can enter your own standard size which will fit & suit your body perfectly.  Now your not going to face any hustle in selecting the size. Ordering “S” size and it fit’s like “L” we all have been facing this problem right?  Not everyone like to wear too loose or too slim fit outfits, so now choose the size you like and flaunt it like a chic. 🍷 Here’s the look of My Customized Garment  One Shoulder Ruffle Top If you want same top.  Read Below the details of my customization One Shoulder Ruffle. Fabric                - Silk  Color